Monday, November 24, 2008

When in doubt, wear blue...
















Coat: Tulle, Sweater: H&M, Leggings: Forever21, Boots: Aldo
My outfit from today... I wish I could have actually worn that coat with it, but its not exactly made to keep you warm in the snow. I lovelovelove this coat, it was a present from my Dad and I am really irked that I havent had a chance to wear it out yet. When I got it this summer, (in the US) it was too hot to wear it and by the time I got back to Germany it was too cold. It has a beautiful red satin lining on the inside and the color blue is divine...
Oh, in other good news, the boots I re-discovered yesterday. They were really hard to zip up when i bought them last year and therefore hurt my legs. So they were hidden at the bottom of my closet. I have lost a little weight in the past few months and was thrilled to realize they fit perfectly now! They are the ultimate boots for this weather...
xoxo

No comments: